- Who's who
- DPE Online Data
- DPE Guidelines Archive
- RFD for DPE
- Compendium of DPE Guidelines
- Management Division
- MOU Division
- Wage Cell
- Format for compiling Status of appointment of non-official Directors in CPSEs
- Annual Reports
- Guidelines for Corporate Governance for CPSEs 2010
- Corporate Governance Grading Report of CPSEs for the Year 2010-11
- PE Survey Reports
- Recruitment Rules
- DPE Discussion Forum
- Conference 2015
- International Workshop on ‘Performance Evaluation and Management of State Owned Enterprises’
- Workshop on Pension Schemes for CPSEs in Hyderabad on 19.11.2012
- Workshop on Performance Management System(PMS) held at Visakhapatnam on 31.08.2012
- Workshop on Corporate Governance in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Conference of Non-Official Directors of CPSEs
- Citizen's Charter
- Right to Information
- Nodal Officer, CPIO and Appellate Authority
- Contact Details of DPE Officials
- Channel Of Submission And Delegation Of Powers
- Duties and responsibilities of officers
- Monthly remuneration received by officials of DPE
- Norms for disposal of cases
- Information under Section 4(I)(b) of RTI, 2005
- RTI Applications/First Appeal-Replies
- Related Links
- Department of Heavy Industries
- Office of Chief Controller of Accounts, M/o Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Company Affairs
- Department of Disinvestment
- Department of Economic Affairs
- Department of Expenditure
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
- ACC Vacancy Monitoring System
- Standing Conference Of Public Enterprises (SCOPE)
- Other Govt. Departments
- National Informatics Centre
- Parliamentary Questions
- Rajya Sabha
- Lok Sabha
- Swachh Bharat
- Working Hours
- PMA Cell
- New Pension Scheme
- DPE Library Catalogue
- Third Pay Revision Committee
15. Incentive for promoting Small Family norms among public sector employees following CDA pattern in 69 PSEs.
WAGE POLICIES & RELATED MATTERS
(a) Wage Policy/Pay Revision/HPPC Recommendations
Incentive for promoting Small Family norms among public sector employees following CDA pattern in 69 PSEs.
In continuation of this Department’s OM of even number dated 13.8.1999 regarding pay revision of the public sector employees following CDA pattern in 69 PSEs, the undersigned is directed to convey that the Government have decided to extend the benefits of incentive for promoting small family norms to the Central Public Sector employees following CDA pattern as follows:
(a) The Special Increment presently admissible in the form of Personal Pay to the Public Sector employees who had undergone sterlisation prior to January 1, 1996 and were drawing pay in the pre-revised pay scales shall be revised so as to be equivalent to the lowest rate of increment applicable in the relevant revised scales of pay corresponding to the pay scale of the post against which the employee concerned had initially earned the personal pay in the applicable pre-revised scale of pay.
(b) Such of those public sector employees who had undergone sterlisation after January 1,1996 and had opted to come over to the revised scales of pay shall also be entitled to the Special Increment equal to the lowest rate of increment in the revised scales of pay applicable at the time of undergoing sterilisation.
(c) Employees who had opted to retain the pre-revised scales of the pay shall, however, entitled to the Special Increment only at the lowest rate of increment applicable in the relevant pre-revised scale of pay. This will be revised so as to correspond to the lowest rate of increment in the applicable revised pay scale only on their switching over to the revised scales.
(d) The Personal Pay shall henceforth be termed as “Family Planning Allowance”.
(e) The Family Planning Allowance for adoption of small family norms shall be admissible in future only to those public sector employees with not more than two surviving children.
2. All other terms and conditions governing the grant of this incentive shall continue to be applicable.
3. These orders will be effective from the date an employee draws pay in the revised scales of pay applicable in terms of the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 1997.
4. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the public enterprises for their information and necessary action.
(DPE OM No. 2(42)/97-DPE(WC)-G-XIII dated 20th September 1999)